Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Thoughts 09/21/2010

They say men don't change but I beg to differ, everything in life changes. Healthy bodies get sick, strong minds become weak and frail. Winter changes to fall fall changes and so on. If nature changes and men are part of nature why don't we change. A lot of women say that want a man like that father because that's who treats them the best. Understandibly so you dad wasn't like that when he was younger, he went through experience that shaped him into the man he is. Whether it was breaking someone's. heart, meeting the right girl that settled him down he changed.I don't act or think the same way it did when I was 12 or 21,I went from white tees to girbaus to coogi to polo now to suits. I found that reason to change and wether or not it benefits me with that person I have changed from a selfish shirt chasing magnet. To an intellectual, taking peoples feelings into consideration indivual. My change was seeing how love was supposed to be, its not a disney movie but merely when to indivuals give up that wall and barriers and become one and accept each other for what they are. A quote comes to mind when describing this. I like you for what you but I love you for what your not, that'sss love. I am ready for that again, let's get it. :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment