This maze I am in amazes me,sometime I wonder if I am crazy cause i feel like people dont get me. They see me actions as irresponsible and rude but what abt what I am trying to accomplish in the long run.. Tell me if u think something is wrong with me, if i have the girls of my dreams but I can make her trust me so I am limbo. I look at myself and wonder what is wrong with me...I can master a crowd and my commercial life but when i come to personal life I am a pigeon in the desert.. My biggest problem is letting my guard down...along with most guys i have a problem with communicating my feelings, some may see that as immaturity but i see it as a work in process.I know what i feel and what makes me happy but i dont know how to go about making the situation trust me. I never thought i would get to the point where i wanna settle all the way down but i think i am there. I look at life in a slower view now, I mean i still wanna go out and have fun but i just wanna get back to the simplicity of life again. I sometimes expect to much of situations and when i sense fear i run and put my wall up... but i think now i gotta make a change.. put it all on the line and let it go and if i lose i put everything into it and i can have any reegrets..I dont wanna fight, i just wanna love you and make it right...so why are we at war. I feel like love is a mustard seed planted by God and watered by men. I feel like the greatest happines in life is to love and feel love.I am not gonna lie girl i am in love with you and you are my world and without you I dont know what i would do without. You are the lighter to my flame, the one i want to have my last name, I am putting my ego out of order so maybe this our love can come closer to the border.I know the world gets colder over night but our love can warm the sun. We both aint where we need to be and i understand that..but anything worth having requires time and if we both dont have our balance and lean on each other we can make it and balance....I guess what I am asking for is a chance...not a guarantee but a chance to show that all men change once they find someone worth trying for... and you are that boo....all i can do is smile everytime i hear your name wether we talk or not these feelings to dissapear, so why try to hoodinni and just be here
Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery
This is really beautiful. It is very rare that I see a man that is so open with his feelings about anything. That comes with getting older (yes you are old) LOL. Whomever this lucky girl is, I think that she will appreciate that you are so open with ur feelings and that you leave no room for her to assume where she stands with you and how you truly feel about her. ( I hope you are telling her this). Didn't know u were so sensitive! LOL
ReplyDeletehahaha i got soft every once in a while
ReplyDelete